~TtY~ Torque to Yield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of ~TtY~ [Torque to Yield]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for membership into ~TtY~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modemodem
Admin
Modemodem

Application for membership into ~TtY~ Empty
PostSubject: Application for membership into ~TtY~   Application for membership into ~TtY~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:03 pm

~TtY~ Application For Membership (copy/paste to the reply box)

Player Name:

Tribe:

Previous Alliance Affiliations on Server 3:

Travian Experience:

Your Aggression Level 1 to 10:

Are you willing to participate in alliance-based goals such as relocation to a stronghold, resource donations, coordinated military strikes, etc...?:

How many times do you get on to Travian a day?:

Are you willing to allow a member of the ~TtY~ administration to sit your account to verify information about your village? Note: No sensitive information will be discussed with anyone other than the leadership of ~TtY~:

If there is any other information you would like to share feel free to comment below:

Thank you for applying. A ~TtY~ administrator will contact you soon with a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://torque2yield.rpg-board.net
Amalthea

PostSubject: Application For Membership   Application for membership into ~TtY~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Player Name: Amalthea2

Tribe: Gauls

Previous Alliance Affiliations on Server 3: U.W.S.(disbanded) BH (Black Hawk) My alliance was having problems; more than half the alliance has gone red, including the leaders. my sister and I could not deal with that, and have left.

Travian Experience: Since 7/28/08 on server five, and since 10/1/08 on server 3.

Your Aggression Level 1 to 10: Currently 1. my first village is the supplier for the second village I have just founded, which will be military focused.

Are you willing to participate in alliance-based goals such as relocation to a stronghold, resource donations, coordinated military strikes, etc...?: Yes

How many times do you get on to Travian a day?: on average, 1.5 X per day

Are you willing to allow a member of the ~TtY~ administration to sit your account to verify information about your village? Note: No sensitive information will be discussed with anyone other than the leadership of ~TtY~: Yes

If there is any other information you would like to share feel free to comment below:
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyn

PostSubject: Application For Membership   Application for membership into ~TtY~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Player Name: Mnemosyne

Tribe: Romans

Previous Alliance Affiliations on Server 3: U.W.S.(disbanded) BH (Black Hawk) My alliance sucks. My sister has left the alliance, but I am waiting for a positive responce before leaving.

Travian Experience: Since 10/17/08 on server 3.

Your Aggression Level 1 to 10: 6

Are you willing to participate in alliance-based goals such as relocation to a stronghold, resource donations, coordinated military strikes, etc...?: Heck ya.

How many times do you get on to Travian a day?: usually 1-2 times.

Are you willing to allow a member of the ~TtY~ administration to sit your account to verify information about your village? Note: No sensitive information will be discussed with anyone other than the leadership of ~TtY~: Yes

Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Application for TtY   Application for membership into ~TtY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Player Name: Donnie

Tribe: Roman

Previous Alliance Affiliations on Server 3: none

Travian Experience: I have had a Server 2 since August but recently deleted it. Nov 18th I started up a new account on Server 2. My account on Server 3 was started on Nov. 3rd.

Your Aggression Level 1 to 10: currently, i am still somewhat weak so my aggression is at a level 2...but my goal is to reach a 10!

Are you willing to participate in alliance-based goals such as relocation to a stronghold, resource donations, coordinated military strikes, etc...?: Of course, i am willing to be a very dedicated and loyal member and will do whatever it takes as long as it is for the best interest of the alliance.

How many times do you get on to Travian a day?: I literally keep at least one of my tabs on travian all day. I constantly check it throughout the day (even while I'm doing online school work Very Happy) or at least have a friend watching it if Im not around a computer.

Are you willing to allow a member of the ~TtY~ administration to sit your account to verify information about your village? Note: No sensitive information will be discussed with anyone other than the leadership of ~TtY~:
Yes, I already have a member of TtY as my sitter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership into ~TtY~   Application for membership into ~TtY~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for membership into ~TtY~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TtY~ Torque to Yield :: Public Forum :: Application For Membership-
Jump to: